Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thank You Dots


I couldn't think of a good title for this post so there you have it...Thank You Dots. I love this paper. I am down to using scraps. I saved every little piece I can and I've used it in a lot of different cards and even some pages of my scrapbooks. I think it is really cute and I love the purple and green color combo. I'm always drawn to those colors. Maybe it's because my Mom decorated my room in those colors when I was a girl. Who knows...anyway...this was really easy to put together. I just used the two complementing papers and then tied a ribbon around it and then attached a tag that I made. I used my 1" punch and my 1 1/4" punch. I used to have to cut all my circles and tags by hand but now I have upgraded to punches. I think I've earned them. Wow this is a long post about a card. Let me know what you think or if anyone is there.

No comments: