Sunday, January 16, 2011

What I've been up to


Wow I can't believe I've gone so long without posting. Sorry I've been such a slacker. I have done a ton of projects since my last post but I don't think I have any pictures of them. I have also been busy growing a baby. Thats right. I am 20 weeks pregnant and I find out in four days if I am having a boy or a girl. I'm really excited.

Ok back to craft talk. 

The picture above is a dresser we got off craigslist for $5.00. We already had the red paint and we bought some spray paint for the hardware. I think the revamp cost us $5.00. Pretty sweet for a $10.00 sturdy dresser.

1 comment:

Katie Kennington said...

Brielle you are awesome...keep up the creative work. I love craigslist. I really miss it. They have something similar here but the problem is you have to drive looong distances usually to get the stuff and then it is not really worth it.
We have a junk room down in our parking garage where people in the building put stuff they are throwing out. I have taken a few things from there but I don't have the materials here to do what I want with them so all the junk just gets stored on our balcony. It is just too fun to find something old and used and suddenly get a vision for how you can change it to be awesome.