Saturday, March 27, 2010

File Folder Games

This was so much fun to do. Anyone can makes these. They are really cheap to make and it is something you can do as a family. We made these for family night. I got the printable pattern FREE here http://www.filefolderheaven.com Then I just printed the pattern on cardstock and cut out the pieces. I glued the inside pages and then laminated the whole thing. I also laminated the pieces. Then you just pop on some velcrow dots onto the game and the game pieces and bam you've got a game that is fun, education and easy to take with you. We use these in dr. offices and church to keep Austin busy. I've seen kids from 1-8 play with these exact games. Oh and I also put all the pieces in an envelope that I laminated to the back of the file folder. You don't need a fancy folder like these ones either. These were on clearance at Walmart and I couldn't resist.

No comments: