Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paper Pieced Table Runner

I paper pieced another table runner. I had a very generous friend give me some fabric so I wanted to thank her for her kindness. I used the same book I've used for my other paper pieced projects. This time I did the Utah Star pattern. It was a lot of fun to work on. My Mom machine quilted it for me. She is really awesome at free motion quilting. I had this finished before I had my baby :)







I probably won't be posting every day for awhile. My husband is still waiting on job offers and we welcomed Bennett William Kennington to our family on June 2nd. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. He was 21 inches long. He is such a peach. I'm smitten!


1 comment:

McEwens said...

Hi Brielle! I don't know if you remember me. We went to BYU-I together. Your husband was roommates with an old friend of mine, Jerry. I saw your blog on one of my followers pages. I really like your work. It inspires me and expands my thinking. Quilting is something that I wished I could do. This summer when I get done with my semester I'm going to try it out. It might look horrible but I don't think that my family will care. Practice makes perfect right?