Monday, August 22, 2011

New Craft Space

Can I just say that I LOVE Ikea. I got some awesome things there to make my craft space more functional AND pretty. I love that I have everything I need accessible and there is still room for more stuff :)

The table used to be my kitchen table and the white compartment is from Ikea. It has another one that can go with it but I'll be getting that one at a different time.

I have plenty of storage for now with what I have. I love the shelves...also from Ikea.



The metal tins and jar with the ribbon in it is also from Ikea. The metal plate on the wall is from Home depot and the metal containers are from Ikea.

I think you will be seeing a lot more crafts in the near future :)


3 comments:

Katie Kennington said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooo so jealous. Have fun in your cute crafty space! It looks awesome.

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

Where is this in your apartment? Across from your new dining room table? Looks like you will be spending a lot of time there!I love the magnetic jars.

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Ooooh very nice. So jealous!