Thursday, August 18, 2011

Reader brag post

Have you created something lately? I want to see what all of you have been up to. Send me a picture and a brief description and I will post it for you on my blog.

My good friend and Sweedish Weave mentor was kind enough to send me some pictures of some projects she has done. I just wanted to share because they are amazing!




I love the black monks cloth with the white and gold yarn. In case you didn't know that is a Purdue Sweedish Weave. It is even more stunning in person. If the thought of a large project scares you just start small. Do a tea-towel or a table runner.

Seriously this is one of my favorite things to do. It is so relaxing and totally addictive. And you can do it while you watch tv or a movie :)

If you have any project that you'd like to share just shoot me an email briellekennington@gmail.com it doesn't have to be a sweedish weave...I want to see anything and everything.