Friday, December 2, 2011

Homemade Christmas Cards

If there is ever a time to make a homemade card I think Christmas is the time. What better a way can you show someone you care by taking the time to make them a card? I think a lot of times it seems like there is so much to do during this season that we just do things and check them off our list. Another reason to make your own Christmas cards is because it is very inexpensive. You can always make a bunch of the same cards. Here are some of the Christmas cards I've made this year.

 These are actually a pack of tags. There are a lot of different kinds in the pack. They all come with bakers twine so they can be attached to a package easily.





I made the ornaments out of wire and some decorative paper. I used my 2 inch circle punch.


This layout is a good use of scraps from the other cards.


This Santa stamp was $1.00 at Joanns. I used colored pencils to color him in.


This snowman stamp was also $1.00 at Joanns. He's so cute!









Another pack of tags. I'm on a tag kick lately. They are so much fun to make!


This snowman card is 4 x 4. I didn't have an envelope that size so I used my scoring board to make an envelope.

If you want to order a pack of Christmas cards now is the time. Don't wait too long or I won't be able to finish them in time.

No comments: