Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Easy DIY Flashcards

This is probably the easiest project I've ever done! Seriously....it took just a few minutes. While I was at target I got these flashcards for $1.00. They are really great and there are 20 cards with pictures on both sides. For the rest of the project you will need a book ring and a hole punch. I used my crop a dile but you can use just a regular hole punch.

Punch a hole in the upper left corner of a card. Then you can use the first card as a template for the other cards so the holes are in the same spot. Once all the holes are punched put the cards on the book ring.

See....I told you it was easy!
Austin loves them so much we've gone through them countless times. He also wanted to do the flashcards instead of reading a book before bed :)

No comments: