Monday, July 18, 2011

Shaving Cream Toodler Activity

I love great toddler activities. The only problem is a lot of them are really messy. I love this one because it is mess free. I got the idea HERE

What you will need:

Shaving Cream
Plastic Bag
Food Coloring
Something to mix it with

First add the shaving cream and the color of your choice to the bowl. 


Then you need to mix it up. Add more color if needed.



I think this was Austin's favorite part. He loved mixing the shaving cream and the color together.

Then put it in a zip lock back and make sure all the extra air is out.




And there you have it! It is easy. After he was done finger painting in the bag I emptied the bag into the bowl again and put him in the bath tub with a pastry brush and the bowl of shaving cream. He loved Loved LOVED "painting" in the tub.

1 comment:

Katie Kennington said...

That is AWESOME! I am putting shaving cream on the shopping list so we can have a ton to play with. How fun! Thanks for the great idea.