Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before & After




I've received a few requests to see my card making area. It is more like my craft area because I like to do all sorts of home decor projects, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting etc. I got my camera out, took a picture and when I put the picture on my computer and looked at it I was mortified. It was a huge MESS! I decided to clean it up a bit and take another picture. I wanted to just post the clean picture but I thought you might appreciate seeing both sides of me :) So here you go...this is where the magic happens. You can see my cuttlebug in the picture. You can also see the old jar I got for .25 at a second hand store. I made a label for it and put buttons in it. I also put money I get for my cards in there and then I use it to buy glue and envelopes. Pretty exciting!

I have a question for all of you. Would you like me to post some of my other projects that I do? Right now I just put pictures of my cards on here but if you would be interested I can post other crafty things I do. Please let me know what you would prefer by leaving a comment.

1 comment:

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

I would love to see what else you are doing.