Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yummy

Some of you may know that I teach a cake decorating class. I love baking. I think the finished products of baking are so pretty. Don't get me wrong sometime when I cook dinner it looks nice but not like a freshly decorated cupcake. I like to make the batter and then just make a few cupcakes and freeze the rest. That way I can only have one or two and then I can pull the batter out of the freezer and have cupcakes ready in a few minutes. I got this cupcake stamp from Joanns from their $1.00 stamp bin. I used regular crayola markers to color it in and then I added a little bling on some of the dots around the cupcake with some silver glitter. The background is an embossing folder from my cuttlebug. MMMM...now I want a cupcake.

1 comment:

angeline said...

So cute! I love that stamp, if you see it again just get it and I'll pay you for it!!