Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The great card stock up


I have been making a lot of cards lately. I think I made about 20 thank you cards in the last few days. I'm nesting through cardmaking :) I've actually already used most of them. I have a lot of wonderful friends who gave me diapers and wipes that I sent a thank you card to.

I used purple cardstock for the card base. Then I ran some white cardstock through my cuttlebug dots embossing folder. Then I took a green inkpad and ran it over the embossed bumps. Then I just added my sentiment and a ribbon. I also put a white piece of cardstock on the inside so it would be a little more sturdy and to make it easier to read what I write on the inside.

Tip: instead of stamping your sentiment on your circle...stamp the sentiment first and then cut the circle out. Then you will always have a centered sentiment.

No comments: