Sunday, October 7, 2012

Christmas Cards For Nathan

I read a story about a little boy that touched my heart. Nathan Norman is a little boy with Cancer. His family put up their Christmas tree early at Nathan's request so he can enjoy the Christmas season.

"As a parent you grieve over the path God has chosen for you.  After this third progression he has had for two weeks I couldn't get through the day without bursting into tears," Dawn admitted. "But you have to move on and you have to enjoy the day."
"We are enjoying what we have and what we know right now and what we have today is Christmas on September 26, 2012," Dawn said.
"If he asks us to leave it up all year we may leave it up all year because I mean  in all honesty every day should be like Christmas," Bobby said.  "I mean we should always have the spirit of Christmas in us."
Send Christmas cards to:
Nathan Norman
81 Dunivan Drive
Rustburg, VA 24588

Isn't it wonderful that with just a simple card you can make a little boy's day? Christmas cards do not have to be fancy or even handmade. I am going to be making a Christmas card special for Nathan, but all kinds of cards are welcome. I think it would be wonderful if you could join me. Make sure you leave a comment. I want to know how many cards he will be getting from us. 

No comments: