Monday, September 19, 2011

Theres a hole in the Bucket


Not really...but I used to sing that song when I was little so it came to mind while I was working on this project. I was at Target when I stumbled onto these beauties. They were $2.50 each. I didn't like the salmony pink color or the letters on the buckets but they were metal and a good size so I grabbed them up.

With two coats of spray paint they were just what I wanted!


The green one will go in Austin's room for storage and the heritage white one will go on my craft table to hold my stamps. I already had the spray paint so I really only paid $5 for this entire project. Austin loves his new bucket.


Don't you love the chalk graffiti on the wall?


What a silly boy!

3 comments:

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

I'm a sucker for enamel pails!

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Oh man I am collecting buckets too...is this a Kennington thing?

Did you have to use special spray paint?

Casey Redd Kennington said...

op...that was Katie commenting. That would be funny if Casey started collecting buckets. :)