Sunday, February 12, 2012

Greeting Card Display Case

I needed something to display my cards on in the Village Office Supply Store. I wanted something that could hold as many cards as possible. There were some wire racks on sale online but with shipping it was too pricy for me.  My wonderful husband made me one. I took pictures while he was doing it so other people might be able to replicate it pretty easily.

HINT! Pre drill the holes for the nails. Then put the nails in. It makes it easier. It is also good to use wood glue to put the pieces together before drilling or nailing.
Supply List:
2 x 4 x 1/4 inch piece of ply wood(for panels)
1in x 3in x 8ft (for sides. only use 4 ft)
1in x 2in x 8ft (for legs and strip in the front)
wood glue
drill
hammer
nails
screws

If you have any questions you can email me at briellekennington@gmail.com I'll probably have to ask my husband for the answer but I'll get back to you :)

No comments: