Thursday, February 9, 2012

I love You


I'm actually not very pleased with how this top card turned out. I just wanted to show you that not everything I try turns out very nice. I used my scalloped punch for the embellishments.I think it would have turned out nicer if I didn't ink the embossed cardstock. Oh well...live and learn.


I used a paint swatch for the bottom card. I embossed a piece of white cardstock. Then I punched three holes in it with my scallop punch. Then I placed it over the paint swatch and backed the whole thing in black cardstock. I used die cut letters for the i and u. I stamped the heart in the middle.

After doing so many Valentines Cards I am convinced that I would like to invest in a heart punch.  Leave me a comment if there are any you would recommend.



No comments: