Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Split Coast Stampers

My friend told me about an awesome website for stampers. It is called Split coast stampers. Make sure you have some time to look at the website before you go to it because it sucks you in.  My favorite part of the site is that you can look up different card ideas based on the stamp sets used. The same friend who told me about the site is letting me use some of her Stampin Up stamp sets. One of them is Loads of Love and I am so excited about all the ideas I got from the Split Coast Stampers site for this stamp set.  The site also has wonderful tutorials. Check it out. You won't be disappointed. 

This card isn't a recent creations but I love the fresh bold colors. I have been making a lot of cards lately to sell but after I make them and price them and put them in my inventory spreadsheet and put them in their packaging sometimes I forget about taking a picture.  This will have to tide you over until I make another batch and take pictures.

No comments: