Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Messages of Love


I was thinking of love letters when I came up with the design for this card. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. I rubbed black ink on the embossed part to give it more definition. Then I made a little envelope and glued it to the front of the card.


Next I stamped my Love sentiment and inked the edges. I added an eyelet and some bakers twine and brads for more embellishment. The cardstock with the love sentiment can be pulled out of the little envelope. 


I love this card because of the depth and all the different texture. We'll see if other people like it. All the Valentines Day cards I have been making are at the Village Office Supply store in Miami Lakes, FL. The next time I go in with a batch of cards I'll take a picture of the display. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is my favorite. Very cute!
Jeniece