Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweetest Friend


I showed this card to my husband and he said "Oh it's a flower" NO! It's a lolly pop. What do you all think? Does it look like a lolly pop? I used two different shades of pink yarn and glued it to a circular piece of cardstock.  I twisted the yarn while I wrapped. Then I used a piece of twine for the lolly pop stick.


I was really excited about this card until my husband thought it was a flower. What do you all think? Does it look like a lolly pop or a flower?

5 comments:

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

It's totally a lollipop. Though I can see why Jeff thought it was a flower.

Julianne said...

definitely a lolly pop. Super cute!

Amanda May (Hobby Lobby) said...

I LOVE it! It is so cute and totally a lollipop! :) You're so talented. I miss you!

jeniece said...

Lollipop. Super cute.

McEwens said...

It's a lolly pop. He probably hasn't seen one that was striped like that.